Thursday, April 11, 2013

Festival Packing List:

Coachella is this weekend woohoo!!!
{and next weekend. double woohoo}

I am a sad girl. I will not be attending this year because all of my money is going to Europe. But it's totally worth it.

I went to Coachella last year and it was one of the best weekends of my life! I'm not over exaggerating. I met so many people from all over the world. I played beer pong with girls from Australia. They were awesome! We almost made the greatest decision of getting a car camping pass. Yes, it was hot during the day, but like I said, you meet so many people! Plus you can just feel the energy and it is amazing

Fun Fact:
Growing up, I always laughed at the girls that were crying their eyes out during a concert. I became one of those girls. My weekend was actually quite emotional. Friday I was having a blast listening to the Black Keys, Saturday I was calm with Radiohead and Bon Ivor, and then Sunday I could not stop crying during Florence and the Machine. {one of my favorite performers}. Seriously I couldn't even sing along because I had such a cleansing emotional breakdown. But it was a positive! Then an hour later I was having an amazing time at Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre. It was an amazing roller coaster haha. 

Okay so let's get down to business. Coachella is hot. Plain and simple. They do have some spots with shade but there are pretty spaced out and most of the stages don't have shade. So help yourself and wear the right clothing! Leave the cute jeans at home and stick to loose and comfy clothing. You don't have to sacrifice fashion to be comfortable!



1. tank
2. dress
4. shoes
5. shorts
6. bag

These inspirations are a perfect example of what's functional. Add cute accessories and BAM!! You don't want your outfit to hold you back from being comfy and having the time of your life!

xo
-c



No comments:

Post a Comment