Thursday, January 10, 2013

5 Products I Can't Live Without

After not really being active, I reevaluated the beauty items in my life that I use the most. I want to get rid of some clutter in my life so I wanted to know some of the things that I use most. Here are the top five:

1. My Hot Tools Curling Iron
I have had this thing since I was 16 years old. I LOVE it. Sadly, the cord is starting to short out, so I may need to replace it. But I will get one just like it! I love how I can somehow manage to get a bunch of different curls with it. Don't ask me how it works, but it does. 
2. My Face Wipes
I have gone through about 8 packs of these this past year. I use them for removing makeup, after a work out, just to freshen up, pretty much whatever. They don't irritate my skin and they aren't full of bad chemicals. Plus they smell great!

3. My Face Scrub
Again, I have gone through about 4 jars of this stuff. It's magic in a jar. It exfoliates, but is somewhat milky so it is soothing to your skin at the same time. I use this every morning and it leaves my skin so smooth without drying it, which is great for my oily skin. 
4. Dry Shampoo
I have two favorite brands: Lush and Tresemme. They save me when I am running late and my hair looks like a grease factory. Plus they both smell good! Tresemme smells more like hairspray, and is easy to grab and spray. Lush has a citrus scent to freshen up your locks, but takes more time when it comes to blending in. Both are gifts from the heavens.





5. My Oils
I am in love with jojoba and coconut oil. I rave about them. It's a way better alternative than crazy moisturizers and lotions that have mineral oil and who knows what else in them. I use coconut oil for lotion, a deep conditioner, conditioner after a crazy streak of heat styling, deodorant etc. I use jojoba oil for my hair as well, my eye "cream", facial moisturizer, makeup remover when I am out of my wipes, cuticle oil etc. My skin would still be in freak out mode without these!


Hope everyone is having a great week. It's almost the weekend, yay!
xo



2 comments: