Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Holy Cow!!!

Well, it is currently 1:30 Am and I am still up doing homework. 
But....I am leaving for Europe at 6AM. Today. Yes. Today. 

The day has FINALLY come and I am such a happy camper. 
Nervous, but happy. I am well prepared. My backpack is packed. And my school work is almost done. 

The biggest stress for preparing for this trip is getting three weeks of school work done before I head to beautiful Europe. I have had stomach aches for the past week, which may be from not eating well and only getting about 5-6 hours of sleep. Not to mention the stress pimples. That's another story. 

But I have only 2 more assignments to do, which shouldn't take long and a few other last minute assignments and I will be finished and ready to enjoy my vacation with my boy!! 

I am not sure how much I will be able to blog. I will have Wifi at most of the places that I will be staying at, but not sure how strong it will be. I will be posting pictures on Instagram, so go check it out! The link is to the right of this post :) 

Hopefully I will be back on here soon. If not, just know that I am having the time of my life eating good food, meeting new people, and making so many memories! 
Talk to you all soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time! Which, I'm sure you will :) Looking forward to the IG pictures!!

    ReplyDelete