Friday, April 19, 2013

{Late} Throw Back Thursday! ::Blog Hop::



It's blog hop time! This one is themed. And I have a great picture to share with you all. When I was a kid, we would go camping all the time. We would also go on my grandparents boat to fish. Here is my fishing attire when I was a younger 90s kid:

 

Isn't it awesome?! Haha. the life vest and cheesy glasses top it off perfectly in my opinion. 
I do however miss those days!! Thank goodness for throw back Thursdays so I can relive my childhood.

Now for the blog hop, the details are simple and really easy. Just click here for instructions on how to join! Plus you can explore a new blog at the same time :)


1 comment:

  1. I went fishing a few times as a kid. I haven't been in many many years though. Now, I could care less, but it was fun back then.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete