Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites!

I know a lot of other bloggers have themes for their favorites. But I'm not one to stick with a theme for too long. So I decided to go with whatever I want to favorite this week. I mean it is my blog right?! 
;)

So this week will be.....
Favorite Pins from Pinterest!


Ilana Kohn

I love EVERYTHING about this picture. I can copy this outfit almost perfectly, which makes me really excited to put it together. And her makeup is beautiful. Hair is simple which is one of my favs. 

Constellation earring.

Um whaatttt?! Constellation earrings. Say no more. I want you. 


Okay, I have a board on Pinterest called Dog Obsession. I have found the sweetest, funniest, going to make you cry because you are sad or laughing so hard pictures of dogs. Please go look. And I am not asking you to check it out to get more followers on Pinterest, but just so you can get a good laugh and maybe pass it along to someone who needs to be cheered up! Click here!
For example:


I died laughing. And must admit I still am laughing as I type this.

Peonies. roses. wildflowers. berries.

I want this bouquet for my wedding. End of story.



And I will close on that note. This is the type of motivation I need ever now and then. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!! 

Until next time




2 comments:

  1. LOVE those constellation earrings!! What a good find! I want them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! If I come across them I'll send you the link :)

      Delete