Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ultra Mini Lip Butter Haul/Review

So last week I had to go to Walgreens to get mascara. 
I hate when my mascara is drying up and and it makes my eyelashes stubby and clumpy. I do NOT want to be that girl. 
I guess there is a trick to rescue your mascara by adding a few drops of saline solution and moving the wand around. But, do not pump it! It will just get more air in the tube and you are back at square one. 
Now that I have a backup mascara, I'll give it a try and see how it works!

Anyways, I was walking around looking at all of the goodies and couldn't stop myself from walking over to the new Lip Butters display. In my previous posts, I mentioned how I am a lipstick junky. I love all sorts of colors. I own only 5 lip butters, but that is just because I am exercising my self control. 
But this time they got me. They got me good. 



I made a secret promise to myself that I would't buy anymore Lip Butters until I finished my favorite one. But then I misplaced it, so that's the same right? Right. 
So I got two to fill the gap that my missing one left in my heart. 
I mean it was buy one get one 50% off. Which means I spent a little over $3 on the second Lip Butter. 
Score.



"Juicy Papaya" is a soft coral/pink with orange undertones. I have really pigmented lips so the color doesn't show up that much, but it does add a little somethin somethin.

"Wild Watermelon" is a pink/red with blue undertones. I 

I've worn "Wild Watermelon" three times and love it! I really like how bold it is and it would go with a lot of different skin tones. 



Once again Revlon, you did good. You did good. 


2 comments:

  1. mmm..my friend just sent me some lip butter, and i am obsessed! it is heaven! i'll have to try these ones out now! you look beautiful with it on! XO
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly heaven on your lips! That you, you are too sweet :)

      Delete