Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap

If I could put my stress level and anxiety into words, this blog post would be so long! 

I leave for Europe in 9 days and will still be in school.
I take online classes, so I won't actually be missing class. But that means that I have to turn in 3 weeks of assignments early. Including 3 papers. I'm a little stressed. Feel me?

This weekend was very productive! Friday I didn't go out and did two big assignments and got them turned in early. I love that feeling. Saturday I did more homework and worked that night. Then Sunday I worked during the day. 

My weekend: Work and homework. 
Exciting right?? Ha. 

I am reminded daily that a good college education is what I need. I do not want to be stuck in the restaurant business much longer. I wrote in a previous post that the nice people I serve always help me over look the rude ones. 
Well, normally that is the case. This weekend was a little different. But I have let it go and I have four days of nothing but school work ahead of me to forget about them. :) 

Yesterday when I got off of work, I immediately changed into my comfy clothes and rolled out my yoga mat. I just sat and stretched and watched Youtube videos for a good 30 min. It felt great! I forgot how much I really enjoy those times. It's good to decompress and just reflect on what really matters. 



My motto for this past weekend and upcoming week:


Namaste. 





No comments:

Post a Comment