Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm Home! For a few hours....

After being on a plane for 16 hours yesterday and being up for over 24 hours, I am finally home. 
Today began at 6:30 am because I am slightly jet lagged. The sad part is that I didn't fall asleep until after 3am. I think there is a nap in my future.

Today I am going to go to Target to pick up a few things because....
I'M GOING TO MEXICO!

Parker's family is going to Mexico for a week and I am tagging along. So I fly to Arizona tonight then leave for Mexico tomorrow morning. 
I am so excited. Europe was beautiful, but we had horrible weather. It rained almost everyday and it was pretty cold. Because we were limited on what we could bring, we left our warm jackets at home and decided we could always layer. Well, the layers did NOT do the trick. 

Mexico is going to be nice because I plan on doing nothing but enjoy the sun, beach, pool, and whatever it offers! I will be able to nurse my feet back to health too. They look like I took a cheese grater to them. :( 

The only complaint I have today is the fact that I just ate my way through Europe for three weeks and I don't exactly feel bikini ready. But I have already done some workouts and will definitely be doing more before my flight tonight haha. 

This post is going to be pretty boring since I don't have much time, but I plan on catching up tonight so keep an eye out for some with pictures from my trip! I still have to upload them and what not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment