Thursday, June 6, 2013

No More Blog-cations!

I am finally back in the United States for more than a few hours! 
I am currently in Arizona at Parker's house and we got back from Mexico yesterday.
I am sunburned/tan/so relaxed and ready for summer!

While I was in Mexico, I had to take my finals for school. Which kind of was a bummer but at least I am officially on summer break and I don't have to take summer school this year. WOO-HOO!
I am beyond happy.

I fly back home 
{without Parker. I'm sad} 
tomorrow and will hopefully be coming back to Arizona at the end of the month! 
I am really looking forward to enjoying my days and going to the beach. 
Summer is my favorite!

Anyways, I am so excited to start blogging about my Europe trip. I have so many stories to share. 

Here is a picture of Parker and I in Mexico. It was so much fun and the water in the ocean was the warmest I have ever felt!!



I hope you are all having a great week and can't wait to get back into blogging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment