Tuesday, April 23, 2013

iPhone Diary

I was going through my phone and here are some pictures I though I would share! :)


My little puppy {who isn't a puppy} turned 3 last week! We got him when he was 7 months and it feels like yesterday! 


While doing homework, Tucker made himself comfortable.



Parker was in Colorado all last week for Nationals for volleyball. He sent me this before he had his banquet. He is such a cutie, it drives me nuts. Oh, and they won the National Championship! So excited for them. 

\

I made a smoothie with stuff I could find in my fridge. Strawberries, spinach, orange juice, mixed berries, and some peanut butter. Wasn't the best, but it definitely wasn't bad! Just not sure if I'll make it the same next time. 


Saturday was a close family friend's baby shower. My mom and I went a little crazy in the baby section at Target. But we found great deals! We are so excited for baby boys arrival! :)


Parker and I went to lunch yesterday and treated ourselves to a beer. It was so yummy on a nice sunny day!


He ordered a huge slice of pizza. I had a few bites, but he polished it off and still was hungry. I'm so jealous that he can eat that and not gain 5 lbs. Oh to be a boy...



No comments:

Post a Comment