Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Post Workout Snack

After a good workout at the gym, I come home and am ready to eat whatever is in the fridge. I am one of those people who is starving literally right after I walk through my front door.
To avoid pigging out, I have a solid, healthy snack that will stick to my ribs. 

It includes:



1 apple, a small spoonful of peanut butter, a few strawberries, and a big glass of water with fresh lemon juice. 

I love peanut butter. I could eat half of a jar in one sitting. Plus it's delicious with an apple! 
Strawberries are basically like dessert for me, so it helps calm my sweet tooth. 
Lemon water is a great way to detox your body. I have started drinking it in the morning and I will write and update if I notice a difference.

What are some post work out snacks you eat?

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment