Thursday, November 7, 2013

Clearing the Spider Webs

Hello all!
Long time no talk!!

I have no reason of why I haven't blogged in such a long time, besides I was extremely busy.

Quick update: I moved out!
Well, somewhat. I currently live on campus at my new school.
It's 30 minutes away from my parent's house so I still get the feeling of being away for school....right? 
I quit my job at the restaurant last weekend. It was a bittersweet goodbye but I'm happy to move on. 

I am not a nanny/babysitter! Only twice a week to two wonderful girls. They are a blast!
And I recently got hired at.....

LUSH! 

Yes, the place I have been wanting to work at the moment I discovered it. 
I am currently doing training and I am very excited for the future.

I was sitting in class today wondering what is missing in my life. I am very busy, have class Monday-Friday and still feel empty. I realized what it was...blogging!!!

I really miss interacting with other bloggers and discovering new blogs. It makes me feel so connected to the outside world while I am swamped with homework and busy working. 

I still haven't finished my Europe vacation posts. I felt pressured to post everything, and instead of wanting to write about it, I just got lazy and posted the pictures on my Facebook. But the problem with that is the lack of the stories that go with the pictures. I have so many interesting things to share about our trip and am trying to find the time to post them up. 

Also, I figured since I am living the college lifestyle, why not write about it?? I have experienced the good and the bad in my short time of living on campus and am planning on sharing plenty of advice on how to be comfortable and enjoy these crazy times. 

But anyways, I wanted to pop in and say hello. It's been far too long and I miss spilling my thoughts onto this crazy blog. 

More from me very soon!! xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cailee! I've been meaning to ask you, what products from Lush would you recommend for clearing the occasional breakout/dark spots/dull skin? My skin has been so mean to me lately :( haha! I think it's still recovering from the stress of the holidays. Oh! And also something for pesky blackheads that I seem to be getting more of now ;( Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete