Monday, November 11, 2013

Influenster: Vox Box

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE Influenster. I really do. I think it is a great program and it makes me so excited to receive a box. I actually have one waiting for me at my parent's house that I am so excited to open. 

Now that I said that, I am probably the worst person to review the Voxbox! This box was geared towards the college student. I can totally see why, and I think it was awesome, just not for my lifestyle. I aim more for natural products and this was far from it. Like I said, it doesn't fit MY lifestyle, but I know for sure others will love these products!

1. Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash 
Retail Price:$6.49 
I received three sample packets that included a coupon. Because my face decided to act like I was a teenager again back in August, I have a strict skin care regimen that I am afraid to get out of. I have heard great things about this face wash, but I am not going to risk it. I am going to give it to one of my friends and then see how they like it, and then edit this post later. 

2. Airheads Xtremes Bite
Retail Price: $1.69
I'm all about candy. I have sweet teeth instead of a sweet tooth. Knowing that I am a sugar addict I really have to watch my sugar intake. I did break down and have a few of these Airheads Xtremes, and I must admit, they were pretty good! I gave them to my sister's boyfriend and he loved them!!

3. Kiss Nail Dress
Retail Price: $6.99
I love doing my nails! Especially since I don't work at a restaurant anymore and they won't get thrashed right away. It's funny because I haven't painted my nails since I received the box and they have been sitting with my nail polish for the longest time! Once I do use them, I'll post a picture. I have the black lace stickers and they are so cute!

4. NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping & Shine Lip Gloss
Retail price: $3.99
Ahh....another product I did not use :( I have weird lips that break out in tiny little bumps if I use the wrong products. I stick to the products that I know I react to well to avoid having giant, red, swollen, bumpy lips. It's a living hell to have to deal with them!! But I gave it to my cousin and she likes it! She said she felt the tingle and wasn't sure if she really noticed the plumping, but loved the color and the feel of the gloss.

5. Tide Pods
*Retail price was not included on the information card*
I love pods. This year, I bought pods because they are a lot easier when using the shared laundry rooms. Less mess=Cailee likes. I currently use All Detergent Pods because it's free from dyes and fragrance, because that stuff scares me, to be honest. I received one tide pod that I plan on using on our mats throughout our place and that's it. I don't like stuff like that on my clothes unless I really have to use it. But I figured on mats that we step on a few times a day will not kill me. It's in Spring Meadow so I am excited to have it smell like a meadow in my bathroom

So there you have it, a horrible review on products that I did not try. But I wanted to be honest and not just makeup something! Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment