Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Favorites

Another month has come and gone, and I have not been on my blog! I am slightly embarrassed, but feel that my busy schedule is enough justification.

But to be honest, I have really missed my blog and connecting with people! I was just discussing with my roommate today that I have a bunch of ideas and inspiration for my little bloggy. I finally have a direction I want to go, and I am very excited for this semester to be over at the end of April. That's when the ball will get moving!

But in the meantime, here are my favorites for the wonderful month of March!!

This semester, my school added a free yoga class and I was so excited. Doing yoga on my own was great, but I was really wanting an instructor to really push me and correct my form. I adore the yoga instructor here, who is a fellow student, and have learned so much from her already. She got me addicted to this room and body spray, and I spray it all the time now. I purchased mine from Whole Foods, but you can also purchase it on Amazon. It really lifts the room and helps calm me and clear my head.


Speaking of clearing my head, this lavender oil has helped as well! Every night I rub it on my neck and shoulders since that is where I store most of my stress. I love even rubbing some on my wrists and just breathe it in for instant relief of a headache or anxiety. I have been really getting into oil therapy and lavender is my first purchase so far. I purchased mine at Whole Foods as well, but you can get it online or in other health food stores.



This stuff smells so good! Holy cow!!! I recently purchased two packets of the masque from Ulta because I wasn't sure if I wanted to fully commit to purchasing the pot. It's quite pricey. But now I understand why almost every beauty blogger under the sun raves about this stuff. My hair was so shiny and soft. I mean I am still at a loss of words. I can't wait until I can use my next packet later this week. I'm still not sure if I will purchase the whole pot after reading the ingredients. They aren't earth shattering and I feel that my normal coconut oil method works just as well if not better, but it doesn't leave the wonderful smell in your hair like the Macadamia masque does.


This is another great smelling product! My face is prone to hormonal breakouts as well as clogged pores and blackheads. I tend to get little bumps along my jawline and onto my neck. It's really frustrating since I work really hard to remove my makeup from that area. Mask of Magnaminty really helps draw out the impurities that clog my pores and create breakouts. I have been using this on my chest and back recently too. I sometimes use it as an overnight spot treatment if I have a ginormous zit that needs to decrease in size by morning. It really helps calm the irritation and clear up my face!


Yet another product I was skeptical about!! I recently cut about 4 inches off my hair and have been working my butt off to keep the ends healthy. I want to grow my hair really long but was dealing with breakage and damaged ends that I thought I would just start fresh. I spray this on my ends right before I comb out my hair and it really helps with keeping them healthy. I wasn't sure if it worked well with my hair type, but after a few uses, I began to notice a difference in my hair from when I would use it, to when I forgot to put it in. Now I use it every time and never forget!



I have been burning my candle a lot now that Spring has arrived! It is a beautiful citrus scent that really spreads throughout my place. I love that I can walk into my room after it's been out for a while and still smell it! I love anything with yuzu and citrus, and this is right up my alley! It also says that it burns for up to 50 hours. How nice is that? I got this as a gift from my coworker when we did secret santa and I am absolutely in love!!!


That sums up my March favorites! I have a few things that I have been trying and will let you know how they work out. Hopefully I can begin my posting schedule the way I want to, if not, please have faith in me! I haven't disappeared, haha.

Hope your March was as great as mine was, and see you in April!


No comments:

Post a Comment