Monday, March 31, 2014

Lush Easter Products!!!

It has been seven days since the in store launch of the Lush Easter line. I am so happy to go to work and smell the fresh aroma they give off. 
Here is a brief description of each product and I will include my favorite video clip as well from fellow Lushies :)

The Brightside
Brightside
This is my favorite smelling product. You might as well stick your head in a bucket of fresh tangerines and lemons to achieve a fraction of the crazy amount of citrus this large bubble bar has. Luckily, this is not a year round product, which I am very excited for since I know I will crave this during summer. Simply cut it into fourths with a kitchen knife and take one piece and crumble it into your bath under the faucet. You will have orange water and bubbles galore! 

Carrot Soap
Carrot Soap
Holy cow this makes my hands smell so yummy! The soap comes in a large carrot and then it is sliced for you in store. Each slice has a leaping bunny in the center, which is so stinking cute. I currently have it on my soap dish next to my bathroom sink and absolutely love it. My bathroom smells yummy and the smell slightly lingers after use. It's very up lifting and smells like spring time. 

Bunch of Carrots
Bunch of Carrots
During Christmas, Lush had the bubble wand that was in the shape of a star. For Easter, we have the bunch of carrots!!! They are reusable and smell delicious. Citrus is a common theme for Easter and I couldn't be happier. Each bunch comes with three carrots and you should get around 6-8 baths per bunch. Simply run the faucet over the carrot until you get the desired amount of bubbles, pat dry, and put it somewhere dry until your next bath. Last week we had a dog come in that would not leave the carrots alone. The only treats he received were carrots, like my dog. I wonder if mine will have the same reaction. It was adorable! 

Bunny
Bunny
Holy heck. This little bunny should be my pet. It is adorable! It smells identical to the Creamy Candy bubble bar, except he is white with a pink belly. His blue eyes and yellow tale are made of candy, so they melt away. It smells like vanilla, but honestly to me, it smells like cotton candy and bubble gum mixed together. You can get about two baths out of this bubble bar. I feel bad for cutting him in half because of how cute he is. I keep referring to this bubble bar as him. I'm obsessed, apparently. 

Fluffy Egg
Fluffy Egg
This bath bomb smells phenomenal! Once you drop this bath bomb into your full tub, it fizzes away until you are left with a soft, pink, frothy bath. If you guys were obsessed with the Snow Fairy Shower Gel during Christmas, this is the bath bomb for you! It's super sweet and will look great in an Easter basket.

Immaculate EggCeption 
The Immaculate Eggception - YellowThe Immaculate Eggception - Pink
What a creative name!! This bath bomb comes in two colors: yellow and pink. It can be used for three baths. Yes, three baths ladies and gentlemen. The eggs are meant to be cracked in half. One half is for the first bath, the second half is for the second bath, and then inside there is either a little bunny or a chick that is the third bath bomb! Of course you can use the whole thing if that's what your heart desires. It smells like Grapefruit, and it would go great with the Happy Hippy Shower Gel.

The Golden Egg
Golden Egg
A bath melt AND a bath bomb. This sparkly egg is pure gold. Well not really, but that's what I consider it because I love the smell. It smells exactly like Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and It's Raining Men Shower Gel. For those who are not familiar, it smells of honey and toffee/caramel. When you drop this beauty in, it will melt away and then suddenly start fizzing. It's extremely moisturizing for you skin because of the cocoa butter and olive shell. It's perfect to give back to your skin.

This little run down was fun! Each product is available both online and in store, and all of them but The Brightside is LIMITED EDITION! So get them while you can!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment